Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Keep calm and listen to country music. Merica.
I'd say about 1% of my followers are fans of my tweets and the other 99% want me to say hi to Ellen.
Claim your girl,
love your girl,
spoil your girl,
be faithful to your girl,
trust your girl,
& she will stay your girl
Driving the speed limit in Grand Theft Auto
When I was a kid and I felt shy in public, I'd bury my face in my mom's buttcheeks. Now it appears 35 is "too old" to be doing that.
Olive Garden is Italian for "meh."
Just spotted: Batman/Michael Keaton in the house and waving his rally towel.
I bet the worst part about being Kate Middleton is not being able to wear sweatpants and flip flops during her pregnancy.
Hard to believe 'Return of the Jedi' came out 30 years ago, and that if you saw it in the cinemas you are now incredibly old.