Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
I'ma fuck a white bitch!
99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and song lyrics. The other 1% i’m usually asleep.
Stats can't be shown as @K_Sprinkles has never signed in to Favstar.