Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Created you? Watched over you? Loved you unconditionally?
That's not god you idiot…that's your mom.
Retweet if you're proud to have never watched a single episode of Duck Dynasty.
You know who I think deserves to burn in a pit of fire for all eternity?
Nobody, you fucking psychopath.
Being asked to place your hand on the bible while swearing to tell nothing but the truth is one of the great ironies of our civilization.
I refuse to believe in a god who preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I'm 'bad'.
Homosexuality can be found in at least 450 species but homophobia can only be found in one.
Seems pretty clear which is the unnatural one…
RT if you're an ex-believer.
RT if you have ever sat in a place of worship, looked around and thought to yourself: these people are all totally fucking nuts.
every single day…
for giving me the wisdom…
to know he's not real.
RT if you've ever worn a hoodie and did not consequently get murdered by a racist hick.
43% of Americans think god is helping Tebow. The other 57%....are not retarded.
The fact that eating from the tree of knowledge was forbidden tells you everything you need to know about religion.
It's not that I have more intelligence than them, it's that I choose to use mine & they don't. Followed by @rickygervais & @justinbieber but not by @Pontifex :(
Like @GODisNOTrealBRO’s tweets? Send them a Favstar Pro Membership to show you care.Gift them Pro!
Stats can't be shown as @GODisNOTrealBRO hasn't signed in to Favstar recently.