Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
#RomneyRyan2012 is not so much a slogan as an expiration date.
Sarah Palin's true legacy is her inability to complete a single term as governor of America's most subsidized state. #GameChange
Memo to Mourdock: Rape is not God's will. Rape is a man playing God with a woman's will.
Conservatism means a government so small it can fit inside your uterus. #NBCDebate #FLPrimary
How about a country where it is hard to buy a gun, easy to vote and impossible to be without health care?
Romney: I never said "Let Detroit go bankrupt" .. Except for that article I wrote in the Wall Street Journal titled Let Detroit Go Bankrupt.
GOP Congress spent 80% of time trying to undermine Obama. Remaining 20% of time spent on vacation. #edshow
If John Boehner listed everything he accomplished on a cocktail napkin he'd still have room. For another drink.
You want to see America under Romney? See Wisconsin under Scott Walker. #edshow
The rich aren't using tax cuts to create jobs. They're using them to create Super PACS. #edshow
I commit a crime. I accuse you of committing the crime to distract attention....this is GOP and voter fraud in a nutshell.
I expect Romney to show up in Africa in blackface singing Mammy.
Dear Wing Nuts: Newtown was not staged, the moon landing was real, and the president was not born in Kenya. Sincerely, Sick of you
Nothing but political satire, mockery and humor. Not affiliated with the actual Herman Cain or his actual hat, we just like the handle. And also hats.