Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Sign In with Twitter
signing in is good for you.
Britons have unanimously decided rain makes #BenedictCumberbatch look way cuter pic.twitter.com/3GxRLKfoUy
Recent studies have shown that rain makes #DoctorWho 96% more dramatic pic.twitter.com/wiWubEC1i3
#MattSmith can pull of rain caps better than 39% of the British ladies pic.twitter.com/RQmhUe2yeY
#BenedictCumberbatch makes 74% of the Britons happier than sun
#BenedictCumberbatch's eyes are considered brighter than the sun by 83% of all Britons pic.twitter.com/ej1Cbq3wY6
46% of all Britons wouldn't mind seeing #BenedictCumberbatch's clothes sticking on his body due to some heavy rain
#BenedictCumberbatch lied for 100% sure about the 'not caring' His hair looks good because of British weather only pic.twitter.com/4JRYINBGD5
At least once per month, #MartinFreeman tries too hard being as happy as sunshine pic.twitter.com/qkhno0iEUv
#MartinFreeman looks 82% more attractive in the rain@chimpsinsocks agrees for 98% pic.twitter.com/kN5y7ePU4r
British rain makes everything 98% more sad, especially #Sherlock pic.twitter.com/cc9PDrmz3C
56% of the Britons likes #BenedictCumberbatch's sunglasses but 98% of them doesn't understand the reason he has bought them
If you do not vote for #BenedictCumberbatch, I will make sure rain will follow you for the rest of your life http://www.radiotimes.com/TVChampion
When it's hot outside, 34% of all Britons think it is because of #BenedictCumberbatch while 26% thinks it's because of #MartinFreeman
Rain makes #TomHiddleston 93% more attractive pic.twitter.com/7su2WwILs0
0% of all Britons choose rain over #DoctorWho
#MartinFreeman's swag increases with an amount of 63% when walking in the rain all looking casual pic.twitter.com/E6J9UeTVR6
95% of all summer days in Britain it rains
#TomHiddleston is one of the only reasons it actually is sunny sometimes in Britain
32% of the Britons sometimes hopes it rains so they can use it as an excuse to stay inside and watch #Sherlock
Today's predictions:98% chance of heavy rain fall2% chance of hotness due to #BenedictCumberbatch
There's rain. Need I say more?
Stats can't be shown as @rainybritain has never signed in to Favstar.