Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
'What if we can get everyone to feel hungover at exactly the same time?' - Daylight Savings
I dream about living in a world where Adobe never asks me to update it.
Not sure which is worse: that my phone just autocorrected Kardashian or we're all going to die anyway.
Just awkwardly asked a 12 year-old boy to slow dance for throwback thursday.
‘Hey, let’s make a holiday for all the depressed people’ - how National Pancake Day was born
Celebrating Fat Tuesday in America is as irrelevant as celebrating ‘weird dance music’ day in Germany.
Gravity did a great job of demonstrating how a human being can use a fire extinguisher to travel from one station to another in space.
Thanks to the media for constantly reminding us we’ll never be as good as Jennifer Lawrence.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Guy Fieri was made entirely out of jalapeño poppers.
This whole Ukraine situation is absolutely horrible but also it’s raining today in L.A. you guys.
Man is suing McDonald’s for $1.5 million because they only gave him 1 napkin. The diabetes-inducing food, not a problem.
Support for gay marriage reaches 53% in America. The other 47% are busy getting their Finding Bigfoot audition tapes together.
Writer. Actor. Blogger. Nerdist. HelloGiggles. TIME Magazine's Best Twitter Feeds. Instagram: anjeanettec