Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Traveling pro tip: Thoroughly clean your house to showroom quality before you leave. It’s so awesome to come home to!
Finally saw “Indie Game: The Movie”! Strongly recommended, if you have even a passing interest in the independent game industry
Microsoft quips "It was important that the Windows software could rise to the surface." #groan
For all the talk of an Apple “television”, I bet they’ll just build beautiful “retina” displays that COULD be in living rooms!
First 90% of code accounts for first 90% of development time. The remaining 10% accounts for the other 90% of development time – Tom Cargill
Hmm. Nintendo's "pro controller" for their new Wii U console sure looks familiar…
Creative programming geek. Tweets about PHP, Kohana, Symfony, Doctrine, jQuery, Apple products, fitness, music, movies & video games.