Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
"90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs"
"I'm doing a startup" is the new "I'm in a band"
"Process is like salt. A little is good, a lot is worse than none."
Friends don't let friends release libraries using the GPL.
"Solve the problem you have, not the problem you want."
Every time you use 'return' from the middle of a function, God kills a kitten.
Hey Apple, if I delete and re-type the exact same thing again, don't re-apply the same wrong autocorrect!
Facebook should have a setting for 'Make my wall public after I'm dead.'
If you think the internet is evil because it causes constant distractions, you really, really, shouldn't have children
Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants, and I don't even follow baseball!
The Creator of BitTorrent. Also father, entrepreneur, puzzle inventor, and juggler