Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Today I learned my new favorite word ever: Backpfeifengesicht.
Meaning: "A face badly in need of a fist."
About 95% of the population should NEVER wear bike shorts while the other 5% should wear nothing but bike shorts.
July 1st the entirety of Star Trek, TNG, Voyager, and Enterprise is going to be on Netflix Instant. I hope no one wants to see me in July.
Productivity tip: Always have one thing you really really do not want to do. That way you'll do everything else you need to do to avoid it.
SO MUCH SPACE!!! GUYS I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL THE SPACE!!!
Today I learned Captain Crunch's full name is actually Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch. This changes everything.
The Constitution protects much including Freedom of Assembly, but with the current state of gun laws I feel unsafe to exercise that right.