Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Creativity is about person progression, evolution and ideas. Not repeating the same thing over and over again forever.
So what did you think of my new single Earthquake? If you missed it, listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/djfreshdnb/dj-fresh-diplo-earthquake … @diplo & @missyoungunique
90% of everything ive said on twitter is rubbish... The other 10% is available to download now on iTunes
Management: firstname.lastname@example.org - Agent: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org (US)