Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Print media dies, we line birdcages with galaxy tablets, birds become supersmart, enslave us for sport, take pictures of their food
Event: You Are Not A Loan, a Benefit for Strike Debt Bay Area http://www.fogcityjournal.com/wordpress/5333/event-you-are-not-a-loan-a-benefit-for-strike-debt-bay-area/ …
"I'm totally over Witch House" - Hansel and Gretel
RT if existential despair
Campaign to have Ray Kurzweil host SNL
(let's just put "Unobtainium" for now) #movielinefirstdrafts
Your papal account is on hold
it's short for Albert Jazeera
"the only disability in life is a bad attitude." "thank you. This is what I've been telling the parking permit people for ever."
90% of showbiz success is just showing up. The remaining 10% - hating women
You don't want to see the cover TIME has cooked up for Father's Day
playing in Rhys Chatham Guitar Trio in SF June 7th.
Turns out "Ruby On Rails" is not the name of a trainhopper steampunk girl. I have been answering the wrong craigslist ads.
they say sex is like pizza. even when it's bad, it's cold and you sometimes fold it in half.
Kony! Koni! Koné!
do they owe us a twitting? http://talkiesshow.tumblr.com @cyniccave