Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Today's national debt: $15,873,767,378,850.16. Your share as a citizen: $50,543.01. Your share as a taxpayer: $139,647. #nationaldebt #tcot
I heard that Harry Reid hasn't allowed the Senate to pass a budget in 1,191 days. Could this even possibly be true? #HeardAboutHarry
Basically, Obamacare will cut off payments for your grandma's cancer treatments and give the money to Sandra Fluke for "free" birth control.
Hilary strikes back! Says Obama WH, not State Dept., was source of false Benghazi claims regarding the video. #popcorn http://www.examiner.com/article/administration-plays-confusing-blame-game-with-libyan-attacks …
#IStandWithObama because....wait, no I don't. I stand with AMERICA.
Left wing fantasy: the 1% oppress the 99%. Reality: the 47% are weighing down and even oppressing the other 53%. #47percent
FIXED --> Wow. Not only did Biden interrupt Ryan at least 82 times, but also Martha Raddatz interrupted Ryan ANOTHER 34 times. Unbelievable.
Hey, Dems, Ann Romney is a breast cancer survivor with MS who has raised 5 kinds. She's also adorable. You might want to skip this fight.
Limited government conservative. Supporter of capitalism, liberty, individual rights. Aristotle over Plato.