Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Surprising Easter Egg: select this tweet and type 'foot' + enter very quickly. #itsawesome
This stuff says it's 2% milk. What's the other 98%?
A true JS coder even adds a semicolon after a debugger statement;
What percentage of US national debt (14 trillion dollars) is held by China?
Bet you thought it was more than that.
The great thing about compilers is … hold on … wait for it … gonna be great … worth waiting for … wait … … … wait …
"We're the cool programmers." Nope.
I hate wrapping up phone screens. It’s all
“so, yeah, ok”
“ok, then, thankyou”
It is easy to shoot your foot off with git, but also easy to revert to a previous foot and merge it with an arm, producing a hideous beast.