Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
The black guy in my mirror keeps biting my rhymes...
99% of the people that meet me, love me. The other 1% are assholes...
*dramatic music, the sound of a hole being dug*
Waiting for the "Right side of history" to whip racist politician's asses is the new "Wait until my big brother gets here, he'll fix you!"
YouTube, realize that we only like you because we want to see illegal stuff. Okay?
So... you might want to reconsider your changes...
Hey, if you think that is all of the "Klout" that I have... you are mistaken.
"I'm going to keep fucking with stuff until you won't use me anymore!"
I want to thank everyone for the RT's and the cash.
What, YOU PEOPLE don't get cash with your RT's?
The previous ruling stands, your dad is an asshole.
See that look on Dracula's face after a big drink of blood?
That's how I look when someone unfollows.
Your sister's boobs taste like I'm not going to have to cook tonight.
We're not doing that anymore?
You guys could tell a brother.
I'll NEVER do controversial things for attention!
*worships satan, punches baby seal, parks in the handicapped spot*
Look at me dammit!
Did You Know the National Football League Does Not Pay Federal Taxes? http://millionairecorner.com/Content_Free/Did-You-Know-the-NFL-Does-Not-Pay-Federal-Taxes.aspx#.UqOZj1Uv70s.twitter …
Today is a weight lifting day. So tomorrow's tweets will look like THIS:
HFVHFVkfHFKHQFFKHF kjf;kf kvfev
Breaking News! The Sound of Music gets big ratings/saves the census big money by giving an accurate count of dweebs in the US. Film at 11
I wish I was famous so my opinion mattered...
Comedian. Work in perpetual progress. Subscribe to my podcast http://t.co/h1rNrlQf0x OR https://t.co/UJQWGiUG08