Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Marijuana smoking (illegal): #1 Pain Reliever & Anti-Depressant in the world. Cigarette smoking (legal): #1 cause of death in the world.
A kick in the nuts is above 9000 del (units) of pain which is similar to giving birth to 160 kids and breaking up to 3200 bones at a time.
McDonald's hamburgers contains only 15% real beef while the other 85% is meat filler & pink slime cleansed with ammonia which causes cancer.
President Obama was known to be heavy marijuana smoker in his teen and college days. His nickname used to be "Barack Oganja".
Birth marks are where you were killed in your last life.
420 (April 20th) is the one of the most unofficial celebrated holidays in the world with over 2 Billion participants each year. #Happy420
Marijuana is the oldest natural, purest, and healthiest pain relief medication in the world. It's use dates back to 10 B.C.
Alcohol causes over 2.5 million deaths a year. Marijuana accounts for 0.
Marijuana is not a gateway drug but cigarettes are. Studies show cigarette smokers are 68% more likely to do hard drugs than pot smokers.
Marijuana has caused no death's, but the United States has executed over 323 people for dealing/growing it.
85% of people reading this will not find the the mistake in this A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. RT if you find it.
Marijuana usage prior to sex for both the male and female has been known to increase sexual pleasure.
67% of Twitter Users Smoke Marijuana.
Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs was actually based upon the effects of cocaine & the 7 dwarfes were each of the side effects from the drug.
The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of Sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female & you always wondered why the sea tasted salty?
If you type "illuminati" backwards, followed by '.com' in your address bar, you end up at the U.S. government's national security page.
The growth of cancer cells can be slowed down by smoking marijuana.
When someone appears in your dreams, it's because that person misses you.
When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, It's happiness. If it's from the left, It's pain.
Giving you the BEST UNCOMMON FACTS on Twitter! Follow us on Instagram: UncommonFacts Business: UncommonFacts@yahoo.com