Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
"Are you as horny as I am?" Read it backwards and still makes sense. I love English!
Trust over lust. Period.
No one loves you for who you are. People are in love only with your image they've created in their minds.
What doesn't kill you, might possibly try to kill you again.
I don't want us to be on the same page. I want us to be on the same bed.
Internet gave us the liberty of being whoever we want. I chose to be an asshole.
I miss those days when you were just another stranger.
If I follow you, 90% chances are I enjoy reading your tweets, not to get a follow back. Remaining 10% for those who look hot.
What's more devastating than a heart break? Losing/misplacing your credit card.
I fart, she didn't fart back. Now I've trust issues.
My presence didn't make much difference. Guess my absence doesn't change things either.
My inner demon is in love with your outer demon.
What's more dangerous than giving away your heart? Your time, because you would never get it back.
If she gags on your cum yet swallows it, she's a keeper.
Getting a paper cut is same as getting dumped by your crush you dated mentally.
My heart and mind are never on the same page. Both of you, fuck off!
Please tell me how do you manage to keep me out of your mind and thoughts so well.
Your tweets are annoying and makes me want to unfollow you. But regular boob pics from you keep me interested.
When I say "I wanna fuck you", what I actually mean is "I wanna fuck you".
"In any relation, dominance lies with the one who cares less".
I tweet/RT what I like. Friends call me Porn Star though I'm not. Nobody laughs at my jokes but me. I suck at flirting but great at stalking.