Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
I will NEVER forgive these inbred animals for killing Sean Bean. #GameOfThrones
Dogs don't go to heaven, they're dogs.
FUCK YOU GLEE. #21JumpStreet
i know that i promised you much free music many moons ago. it's coming. don't you dare worry.
I hate when people leave me messages...almost as much as I hate when they call me.
we offer only 30%. we then save the other 70% for the event that we are needed to defend the universe from an unequaled evil. we will then offer 30%.