Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Work was a motherfucker tonight. Thank God for my #twitterless boys or I'd have cut a bitch.
The days go so quickly.
If only dreams came true.
Don't say you miss me when it's your fault I'm gone.
If I don't respond to your text within four minutes there's 93% chance it's because I'm on Twitter and 7% chance that IDGAF about you.
#np Love was my mistake cos all I got was permanent heartbreak. #PermanentHeartbreak #TheFridayNightBoys
In four days #TheSmurfs will be available on DVD. I'mma buy that ish and never let it stop playing. #ismurfyou #favoritemovie #loveclumsy
Something 'bout lighting up a Marlboro red and that nicotine rushing to my head and the taste of Southern Comfort on my lips. #JasonAldean
She's too much for me but I keep coming back for more. She's just the girl I'm looking for. #theclickfive #hello8thgradememories