Favstar gets even better if you sign in.
Mitt Romney made Han shoot first #retroactively.
#ImTheTypeOfBoyfriend who quotes British sci-fi in bed.
#TheInnerMe is larger than the outer me. Kinda like the TARDIS...
Seven Electoral Scenarios Most Likely to Trigger Armed Rebellion http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/election-armed-rebellion-romney-obama-recount … via @motherjones
"Neighbors" is pretty much the best thing on TV.
lol RT @simonmaloy My life is sad to the point that this has improved it measurably. http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/10/16/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-18280-1350419388-23.gif … cc @alien_ariel
Our Lady of Illicit Distribution don't fail me now!
Good morning to 53% of America, I'm sure the other #47percent are still sleeping.
Remember when The Life of Brian came out and all the catholics burned down British embassies?
Politics and policy. Current events and commentary. Cooking and eating. Sci-fi and video games. Geek chic.